Over the years, Benjamin has had the pleasure of seeing his work find new homes all around the world. Sharing a few reviews that we received since 2016.
- Thank you for the fast shipping. I have used it for popcorn every night and love it. (Purchased a 12" American Black Walnut Bowl; June 16, 2016 via Etsy.com)
- The struggle, when buying Cannon River, is... Do I use it in my kitchen? or Do I frame it, and hang it on the wall? (Purchased walnut serving ladle; June 11, 2016 via Etsy.com)
- This bowl is absolutely beautiful! It feels like satin, and the cherry obviously was chosen with great care to best highlight the beautiful grain and swirling patterns. I will definitely buy something from this crafts-person next time we need to purchase a wedding gift. (Purchased 12" cherry salad bowl; February 4, 2016 via Etsy.com)
- This bowl is just beautiful. So smooth and soulful. It's supposed to be a gift which I haven't mailed out yet but it's hard to part with! I love it! Thank you! (Purchased 9" cherry bowl; January 13, 2016 via Etsy.com)
- I just received my order ... nothing to say but WOW! First off, these two tools/art pieces are not only thoughtfully and artfully crafted, but the instant I picked them up I knew they would be lifelong additions to any worthwhile kitchen. If you buy into the phrase “surround yourself with things you find beautiful and use them every day,” and you should, these two instruments exemplify that motto perfectly. Thank you to this artist and we will be ordering ALL our wooden niceties from here now! I never take the time to leave online reviews but, 5 star hands down! (Purchased black walnut small spatula and a black cherry big dipper; December 2020 via the website.)
- Beautiful craftsmanship. I love my bowl with lid. Currently using it on the kitchen counter for spices. I would definitively purchase from Cannon River Bowl & Spoon again. Lovely item. (Purchased lidded bowl; December 2020 via the website.)
- The salad bowl set is beautiful. We will be very proud to give it as a wedding gift to our niece and her new husband.
We have a black walnut salad bowl that we received as a gift for Christmas and loved it so much, we wanted to share it with friends and family. (Purchased black walnut salad bowl set for 4; March 2021 via the website.)